Wednesday, December 7, 2011

DSA Christmas Party

I am so excited we went. It was our 1st time meeting other family's in our area. Until Sunday all you online mommas is all I knew, which has taught me so much and gotten me where I am today, I thank you all for your support/advice/ and your real life stories.  I was truly needing some real interaction with other families. Feeling nervous and so excited at the same time the whole family headed off to the Christmas party. Deep breathe here we go...we were greeted instantly by (D) who earlier in week came out to meet us and had invited us. They had swimming 1st followed by singing and visit from Santa. Kayde loved the water, he was so cute splashing and laughing at himself. :) After swimming it wasn't minute's after entering the party area Kayde had every one's attention. Everyone was so welcoming and nice and just adored Kayde. I feel so very blessed to be part of the DS community it is surely full of wonderful people. I instantly connected with quite a few moms, it's so nice to have some one to talk to that truly knows how I feel and what we go through. I got lots of numbers/ email for future contact as well as quite a few babysitting offers...lol.  It was a great experience for all of us.  I can't wait to meet up with my new mom friends for play dates and chats. I left feeling so good and inspired.





All tired out after getting so many snuggles!!! Thanks mommies :)

No comments: