Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Mommy & I Night!!!

 Tonight it is just mommy and I, My brother & sister are having a sleep over at auntie meg's. Mommy said that we were going to get into some fun, and she sure meant it. I had a blast... Look what we did... 

Wonder what this is???

Mommy why am I in the bath tub with no water???


Pudding finger painting in the tub!!! YA!!!!

Like that mommy?
 Hmmm I'm not sure about this...
 I'll try again...
 Hmmmm
 I can do it....
 Look I did more!!!
 I can't beileve this...
 Down there too mommy??
 This is awesome...
 Can I paint me too??
 Mmmmm...
 It taste's really good ....
 Look at my hands mom...

I'll add lil more here....

Two of them for me....
 How does my face look with some green mom...
 No mom I need a lil more to finish my art work....
 Look it's perfect now I'm happy!!!!
 Now on to my next master piece...
 A little over here...
 My leg makes a great paint brush too...
 I'm so funny...
 This is so great I'm having a blast....
 Do you like all my art work mommy

Watch this mom....
 Look I can paint on my belly :)
I am mommy's final piece of art work, A Master piece from head to toe!!!!
All Cleaned up again, hope mommy lets me do that every night!!!!
Mommy say's its bed time now, Goodnight!!!!

No comments: