Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Thanks To Circle 21- Down syndrome

I can't even begin to tell you the joy,the excitment, the proudness I am feeling right now. The non-profit organization in our area Circle21 contacted me about a pic of you that I was playing around with, they want to post it on there main facebook page.:) How cool is that!!!! It is so cool peanut we are making a differance and spreading a positive message.  You are so awesome and you don't even know it yet. :)

 I know I posted these pics just last week but this is the finished product:

I never would have imagined this pic getting all the attention it has gotten. When I agreed for circle 21 to use the photo i was just super excited and proud they asked to use my son and my pic I created, but it is so much more then that. It is being shared all over facebook,  it has been up for 3 hrs and has over 1000 Likes already..wow is all I can say, over 1000 ppl are seeing my boy and our message to them. Over 200 Shares, I am  so full of pride, So many lovely positive comments my eyes are wet with the most happiest of tears. Thank you Circle 21 for sharing Kayde's message because of you it has reached so much farther then i ever imagined. To my peanut The SKY is always your limit, reach baby reach.....

No comments: