Friday, May 24, 2013

Buddy Walk Prep!!!

I know, I know... Your probably saying to yourself really mom? I know Tay said it to me pleanty while preparing. But to mommy plently is never enough.  I can't tell you the joy I got preparing for this!! I am proud of my brightness and over the topness. King Kaydsters Krew will be noticed, will stand out and will attract attention. :)

Take a look at what mommy got up to:


Our shirts mommy designed

 
 
King Kaydsters Nails!!! ;)
 Yes peanut mommy stayed up very very late one night doing her nails to match.
;)
 
Mommies homemade headbands for all the girls!!

As a "King" and mommies King, you must ride in style!!! Like a King should!!!

Weather man called for possible rain showers....No worries mommy got that covered too!!!



Haha!! Go ahead and have a laugh :)

No comments: