Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Milestone Catch-up

I can't believe it's been so long since I last blogged...:( Life is so busy but no excuse, so much has happened with you and us. :)

- Early March: You learned to climb up on couch and within a week knew how to get off feet first. :)  Shuffling around everything too.

- April: I have tried stairs with you like twice at Tells house, you did OK but weren't quite ready for climbing stairs...well was I ever wrong. One morning at PT out of no where you scooted over to the set of stairs and climb right up them ( 6 stairs) like you've done it a hundred times. lol. At the top you kissed yourself in the mirror clapped and flipped over on your belly and came down the stairs same way. :) Omg you shocked the pants right off mommy, Where did you learn that??? It doesn't matter I can't tell how shocked, happy and proud of you I was. Your awesome!!

- You are a champion chair pusher or should we say anything you can push across the wood flrs, you do proudly.

- End April: You are signing more and more picking up sign's daily and really starting to use them correctly. You have also became very vocal with lots of new first words that you are using always ( I love hearing your sweet lil voice) I hear daily " off" " out" " on" "no" "hat" "juice" "num nums".  

- You are a big teaser with standing up atthe side of the couch and backing up a bit to stand freely. You save your standing freely tricks for your Auntie Meg. Before I know it you will be walking. You are working so hard for it.

No comments: