Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Football Season!!!!

Yep already its that time of year, so quick summer is gone. Fall is coming and days and nights are cooling off. Time for pants and cozy sweaters, beautiful changing leaves, and fun fall activities. Along with daddy's favorite time of year... Football season!!!! Every Sunday from now till Super Bowl Sunday we will be watching football :) So for daddy we did a lil photo shoot to start off your 1st yr as a football fan!!!

I'm ready daddy!!!
 This is going to be so much fun..
 I'm so excited...
 This is my tough guy game face, you like it daddy
 It's good, I know right...
 Hows my cheering face???
 Priceless is my touch down face!!!!
 Here's my seriously that should have been a penalty face
 I'm awesome I know, I'm going to be a great football fan!!!
Oh yea, an daddy this face is for asking for snacks during the games K!!!

No comments: