Monday, September 10, 2012

So Very Thankful

Tonight was one of the scariest nights of my life peanut. Tonight I felt as if I saw your life flash before my eyes, I panicked and froze with fear while you choked, Shaking I recall flipping you over and pounding on your back, trying to get you to spit it up, every time I hit and lifted you, you loss more colour, the last time I flipped you and brought you back up to me your face was a bluish colour and your blood vessels were starting to pop.  :( I thought I was gonna lose you, I screamed for daddy to do something, thank goodness daddy flipped you and gave you a good hit on your back and it came up and you could breath again, but with that came alot or what seemed to be alot of blood. When you spit it up it cut your throat. Shaking I grab you and we headed to ER to have you checked out. They said we did all the right things and that you would be fine, soft foods for a few days to let the throat heal. I don't know what would have happened with out daddy. Thank you daddy for being able to act. I am so very thankful you are alright and no more hard solid foods till all your molars are in. I love you to the moon and back peanut..

My poor boy 3 days after :(

No comments: