Thursday, September 27, 2012

October Is Almost Here!!!

 It is our month to raise awareness!!!! I will be taking the challenge again of blogging everyday something about our lives or just something in general about DS. I am excited and determined..and lately my boy is not making it hard for me to have things to write about..lol now if only the kids will give me the time. :)

 I will join hundreds of others in the blogging community raising awareness in what we call 31 for 21. 31 days in Oct, 21 for 3 copies of the 21st chromosome. ( Trisomy 21/ Down Syndrome).

I look forward to this for so many reasons here are my top 5:
#1 To Advocate
#2 To Educate
#3 To Learn
#4 To Connect
#5 To Shamelessly Brag & Share Our Successes

My goal isn't so much as to put a blog out there everyday (though I would be super proud of myself) as it is, if I educate just one person on the truths and the reality of life with a child with Down Syndrome, then I have achieved what I was hopping for.
I hope over the month you will visit mine and many others blogs and take a peek into our lives and not to spoil alert you but life is more alike then not!!! :)
Happy readings!!!!


No comments: