Saturday, February 23, 2013

All This And So Much More....





I Am:
I am a lemon with a twist,
I am a dewdrop full of mist,
I am a child filled with bliss,
I am but a gentle kiss,
I am invisible but I show,
I am a burnt out candle but I still glow,
I am bold, though you may not know,
I am used, but still brand new,
I am a mystery without a clue,
I am false, but forever true,
I am me and also you,
I am a flower opening my buds,
I do not fight with fists, but with hugs,
I am a push without a shove
Creeping, Oh So Softly, I am LOVE.

I am deaf, but I can hear,
I am afraid, but have no fears,
I am forever constant throughout the year,
I am smart and my actions make it clear,
I am the doll who was thrown in the corner,
I am at the funeral standing next to the mourner,
I am with the sad, small boy who people call a slow learner,
I stand beside the person who is rejected because he is a foreigner,
I hear the cry of a small boy saying his prayers,
I see the hearts of millions set up in flares,
I taste the bitter words and nasty stares,
I can touch all, and feel there many tears,
I am with the stressed man, living in strife,
I am in touch with the husband that lost his wife,
I am stopping the man who is holding a knife,
Creeping, Oh So Softly, I am LIFE

You are my life peanut and I wouldn't change that or you for the world.  Your special extra chromosome, is just that "special". The things you have taught me, the way you have changed me, the way you inspire me. I am proud to be me and even Prouder to be your mom.  I wouldn't be who I am today without who you are. You are Exactly WHO and WHAT and WHERE you are suppose to be!!! The sky is your limit peanut, reach baby reach <3

Love Mommy xoxo's





No comments: