Sunday, February 24, 2013

2 Years Old!!!

Dear Peanut,

 At 12:12 am you took your first breath of life, as I took my first breathe in what I am now proud to call myself. I am someone I never knew I could be, because of you. You've showed me and taught me so much in so little. I wouldn't change you for the world peanut but I am sure trying to change the world for you!!!

2 yrs ago and just a few hrs ago you were layed in my arms for the first time. I f
ind myself still struggling with this. All the emotions still feel so new and raw almost as if it were happening all over again. I feel we were cheated of our first meeting. I struggle with my own perception of what it was to be, the only thing that was always clear to me was my ♥ for you, it only grew amongst all that was happening. What I wanted my perception to be, would be: I got to sit there with you, all 3lbs and 15 inches of perfectness for hours, taking you in,checking you out, bonding, spilling my love I already had for you. unable to take my eyes off you as I fell head over heels in love with you over and over again.

With all that I have gained since though. In my perception now, I know I won the grand lottery prize there is to be won!!! If everyone was as lucky as I!! I see with different eyes and love with a kinder heart and my perception is no longer limited.

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY PEANUT!!!!
 


Another year has gone by. Where did it go?? You have accomplished so so so much this year. You have turned into this wonderful smarty pant ball of signing anything and everything. My little love bug with a smile to light up any room. Owner of the worlds best bear hugs.Oh how mommy loves those hugs. Owner of the wet sloppy open mouth kiss's too!! The way you hold my face in your hands when you kiss me will always keep me coming back for more. Its the most sweetest thing ever. " NO" is a word you have come to like a lot!! Finally mom is becoming  one you are using more too, seeing as you have be able to say it for a long time now. It's music to my ears!!! You have no fear with your devilish ways experimenting climbing as you come into your own little self. Independents you are finding and as much as mommy wants to say she is in denial about my baby growing up, I am really beyond beaming inside watching you grow. I look forward to what this next year holds for you peanut, right there beside you every step I will be cheering you on.


 Your birthday party this year is a " Pajamas Party" courtesy of you big sis!!! She planned it out weeks ago for you. She says that's what you told her you wanted!!! Lol, so that it will be. We all have a new pair of jammies for  the event. See......
















































No comments: