Thursday, October 13, 2011

31 for 21:Day 13- Glad to have a T21 child because....

I feel very blessed to be that 1 out of 800. I consider myself very lucky to be Kayde's momma,an that he choose me. :) I am still very new to our journey but I already have learned so much an I have kayde and his 47 chromosomes for that ,an for that I am glad.
Here's a lil list.

He has shown me to slow down an enjoy.
He has shown me that little things are big, 
He has shown me a new medical vocabulary,that i use with pride.
He has shown me patience
He has shown me a wonderful supportive community
He has shown me  to accept things I can not change
He has shown me to be more crafty
He has shown me to be more knowledgeable
He has made me a better person
Most of all he has shown me T21 is such a small part of who he is. He is Kayde 1st.
The Sky is your limit peanut reach baby reach....






No comments: