Friday, March 22, 2013

World Down Syndrome Day!!!! ( Part 1)

Good morning!! World Down Syndrome Day 2013. I am almost lost on what to say as I have so much to say.Lol! The most fantastic day ever, alot went on for us this year so I thought I would break the day up in to parts. :)
 
 
Part One: The Day began with this!!!
 
 
 
 
 
Can you believe it??? Front page peanut!!! Oh my I was speechless when I seen this. I was already overwhelmed  with just doing the interview and it being in the paper. Never did I think we would make front page with it.!!!  
 
The love we received over this article is phenomenal. Here's a look at some of the support we got.
 
Linz..Just read the artical on line....so proud of you and the kids...XXOO
 
Today I enjoy my job. 1400 copies of  Lindsay And Kayde
 
I'll be sharing it with my classes at school!
 
Congratulations! You and Peanut totally rocked it!! Proud of you!!  
 
Great article!
 
Peterborough Down Syndrome Assosiation says:
Linzi is a remarkable young mom who is celebrating World Down Syndrome Day today! You are the best! She is not one of kind; every mom who has a child with Down syndrome is fabulous in my books! I am honoured to be in your company ladies! Celebrate every day!

Those are just a few of the encouraging words we received after yesterday's article. I would like to thank each and everyone of you's for your support and love. Doing the article went farther then I ever imagined. One person at a time we are changing the views of Down Syndrome.