Monday, February 13, 2012

What a suprise!!!!

LoL, So I have to laugh at myself today. Last week or so ago was a very rough week in the world of breastfeeding. I am lucky enough to say it was the first time since I started nursing Kayde we have had any problems. ( knock on wood). Well anyways it was a very long painful week  and alot of hand expressing for bottle feeds until I healed. All week I had myself convinced Kayde was getting top teeth. Day after day nothing, well I healed and we began nursing again and everything has been fine other then getting my milk back to his supply, which I'm sure he will have back in a few days. :) Supply and Demand right?? Well Kayde knows how to demand quite well. In the middle of feeding Kayde this morning he was grabbing at the spoon and chomping right down on the right side of his mouth. Sure enough when I put my finger in there right through the gum on the bottom there is a tooth, my baby boy has his first tooth. :) YYYYaaaaaYYYYY. So excited, and if your wondering day 1 of nursing with a tooth so far so good, we will see what happens as it comes up and more come in. Hopefully my boy is nice to me!!!!!

No comments: