Wednesday, October 10, 2012

31 for 21: Day 10- Late Night Show!!!

  As you will see peanut, by the time stamped on this post. It is late and you should be in your bed. Instead though you are fighting it with everything you have and decided tonight was your night to give a little show.

  I am so proud to say that you are a little copy-cat. There is nothing better then watching you mimic me and my facial expressions. In this video you are mimicing the faces I am making at you. These are just a few, of your favourite ones.  You are so awesome and smart.


Not sure if you caught how you sat up in the ending of that video...:) I will first start with saying I am so proud of you. You have accomplished going from lying to sitting. In your own way, the way that feels comfortable to you. Is it correct steps of  movement?? No, not really what your PT wants to see. An "Typical" ppl you could never sit up like that, our hips ideally are not suppose to rotate like that. To me all that matters is that you have done it, you figured it out. Now with that said we work hard on the correct way, and one day maybe you will or maybe you wont. You have done it Kayde's way!!!  This next video is you thinking your funny to continually do it over and over.




One day this is gonna come back on me about being  so happy about you learning this, but for tonight you have mommy grinning ear to ear, giggling with joy. You are way beyond over tired and you don't want mommy taping you. You full out tell me NO MOM!!! Also you have been saying mom for a while now but I have never been able to catch you and tonight I did. I love to hear you say mom..


 

Look at my boy shaking his hand NO at me and saying mom!!!!!
So SUPER ECSTATIC!!!!

No comments: