Monday, October 22, 2012

31 For 21: Day 22- Some You And I Time...

This does not happen often, can you believe your sister was in bed before you. I know right!!! Well that left just you and I, and that doesn't happen often either. So I have to admit it was really nice. So with that we had some mommy and Kayde fun time. You are such a funny ham. That giggle and smile of yours fills and lights my heart with pure happiness. We played, laughed and played some more. Mommy also did her best to get some long over due pictures of you and mommy.
Mommy better practice some more..ha ha

Cheese!!!


 Look at those cheeks

 Love this one!!


My littlest man of my life...



Silly mommy...

Your being so funny...


Ha ha ha....


 Stop it, I can't laugh anymore...

Stop ...

I mean it mommy it's not funny anymore


I love you so much, you are quite the little character peanut!!!

No comments: