Wednesday, October 3, 2012

31 For 21: Day 3- Photo Dump For Wednesday's Hump

OK so I had today's post all thought out and look it's 10:45pm and I'm just getting started, but hey I'm not late yet. I have decided Wednesday's are gonna be photo days hence the name of the post. You know its the middle of the week and all and who doesn't need a dose of cuteness to get through the rest the week :)

 Kayde is nearsighted and glasses shopping is what we have been up to!!! We picked up his Mira Flex glasses yesterday, but there just not working for my boy. Bummer kinda, as they are so ideal for him and where his at, but he has inherited my long eye lashes and the lens are just to close.  On the plus side I Love is Erin's world we've ordered even more and can't wait to show you and tell you how there working out next Wednesday but for now here he is in his Mira Flex's.

Sophisticated Kayde:










No comments: