Monday, October 8, 2012

31 For 21: Day 6 - Saturday's Milestones

   Ya for Kayde!!!!! I just love that smarty pants lil smirk you give when you know you've done something new or when you decide to actually do something mommy is asking and working with you on. Way To Go Peanut!!! At 17m corrected,  Saturday you showed of big time for mommy. Starting with signing your 1st 2 words together. Mommy was giving you your nightly lotion and massage, while trying to dress you and as you tried to escape putting on your jammies. I began to tickle you and you turned around and signed " More mommy" as usual mommy clapped and yelled ya Kayde and you flashed me that sweet smarty pants smirk and did it again and again..:)  Not 10 mins after that your sister was eating fish crackers, you scooted right over to her and signed " more fish" Oh peanut you are such a smarty pants. I am so proud of you, but you weren't done there. To top off the night I can't believe it, you SAID your 1st 2 words together. " ta  buba" The tears that came down mommy's face, tears of pure joy. You have came such a long way. There is nothing you can't do peanut, I'll be by your side every step. Thank you for being you, and giving me the best Saturday night ever!!!

No comments: