Tuesday, October 16, 2012

31 for 21: Day 13- Saturday's Milestones

 You are full of exciting new things daily it seems. This week you have officially learned to sit up from laying down all the time now. You signed "more milk" for the first time, and I nicely found out yesterday, as I was trying to dig toilet paper out of your mouth. I found your two front bottom molars are through and up. :) My oh My those teeth's are Sharpe as you ended up drawing blood in the process of removing the toilet paper. :) Last but not least you have learned to tell mommy when you want a bath. You scoot your little self into the bathroom, and one by one you empty (throw) the bath toys in tub. You then scoot back to mommy clap to show your proud and then you will sign "bath" and head back to the bathroom laughing. I am so proud of you peanut and can't tell you the enjoyment I feel watching you turn into your own little independent self.

No comments: