Tuesday, October 16, 2012

31 for 21: Day 14- Throw Back Sunday

 My top 14 throw back pictures from your 1st year!!! 


#1  The 1st time I laid my arms around you!!!

#2 You are officially mines now. Coming home from the NICU

#3 Your 1st family pic at your coming home party!!!

#4 No wonder your sis thinks your one of her dolls. 2 months old adjusted 

#5 I choose this photo for 2 reasons. 1st being it sticks out because I remember it being one of the last times me giving you a bottle if not the last time I gave you a bottle, and we proudly accomplished and started breastfeeding successfully. 2nd Look at the eye contact your is giving me!!!!

#6 So handsome 6m old
 
#7 Serious-ness when it comes to working on tummy time
 #8 So sweet sleeping
 #9 I just get lost in those eyes
 #10 Oh the memories of months of you rasp berrying
 #11 Just looking to darn cute!!!!


#12 Look who learned to sit up just before their birthday!!!

#13 A whole new world playing sitting up, and you were loving it

#14 And then you were 1!!!!


No comments: